Vehicles in this photo
The following vehicle(s) appear in this photo.
- 975758 - OHLM Stores coach
- Stratford yard
- 3 September 1988
12 March 2005, 22:07:58
Info from the Keith & Dufftown Railway website:
"This coach was built in 1957 at BR Wolverton, numbered M25430. Formerly a Corridor Second seating 48 passengers in eight compartments, it was modified at Horwich Works to form part of an Overhead Line Maintenance Train based at Romford, Essex. The modifications included completely gutting the interior of all fittings and fitting with a flat roof with walking boards, which can still be seen. It was secured from Booth's scrapyard in Rotherham for the Railway by members of The AC Locomotive Group, and moved to Dufftown on 14th June 2001.
It is now fully fitted out with loose chairs, tables and curtains for its new role as a cafeteria, connected to the Kitchen Car, and was put into use in early 2002."